Monday, October 10, 2011

Winners!

Laptop is on the blink again.  Acts like it's swallowed molasses or something!  Hate its not moving the very second my fingers touch the keys! Isn't it marvelous that we can access the whole world by touch these days?  And yet, let it not work for a moment and I'm ready to pull hair!

I wish everyone could win - but  that's not the natural way of things, is it?  The random number generator chose 18 & 5.  #18 is Tammy - who wins the software - but when I click on Tammy's name, it takes me to a blogger profile where the link takes me to a page that says its owner is Patti, not Tammy.  So I'm not sure what to do there.  #5 is GILL and I've sent you an email for your address so I can ship the book to you.

Perhaps I should choose a different # for the software?  Ok, this time Mr. Random chose #7, Karen. I'll be in touch ! 

No comments: