Wednesday, January 25, 2012

LOVE is in the air!

Yep! Love is in the air!  Every day I realize more how much I love my DH! Thank you Lord for putting us together, and keeping us together!We're togethr 42+ years now, married for 35-1/2 of those years, and still I wouldn't want to spend a day without him.

SO! What will I get for Valentine's Day?  Notta!  as in notta-darn-thing!  Once when we were in highschool DH gave me candy.  Dark chocolate with creamy stuff inside in a fancy box from the drug store that used to be on the corner of Main & Washington. I didn't even know I liked dark chocolate but that candy sure was special! He says he doesn't have to "woo" me anymore- he's already GOT me. He's right again!
BUT! Y'all will have a chance at a present!  Some of us will be having a blog hop in February to show off what our Accuquilt GO! machines can do. I sure hope you will join us for the fun, the info, and ---a GIVE-AWAY!  Here's the schedule and the bloggers:

February 13th
February 14th
February 15th
February 16th
February 17th

February 18th
That's not the only Love in the Air! A Lady from Texas brought me a T-shirt quilt to do. She had already assembled the T-shirt blocks. I just added the border - great plaid that she bought for it - and then quilted & bound it. They LIKE ! (they said they LOVE it! I hope they do bcz I sure had fun!)





 AND__-------  if you want some of those neat decals I showed in the last post, I've posted them to our website under "Novelties" -- you can just click HERE!

 

1 comment:

Karen said...

Congrats to you and Stan !!!
Love the quilt
Karen