Thursday, August 9, 2012

Catching up

In June, I got to quilt this Nancy Drew quilt top from Moda.  I'd forgotten about it until ModaGene came to show me some new fabrics!  It's a cute line due out in the next few months.  I rarely know what's happening with the quilts that Moda sends. I'm just so thrilled to get to do them that the "why" never matters!  Look on down to the end of this post, though, to see where this one showed up!









The pictures below are the Sell Sheets!  The sheets show the fabrics but also ideas for using the fabrics! Usually there are some projects like bags & quilts.  Lo & behold!  Here's a pic of the quilt I quilted!  



ModaGene is the Best Rep!  


1 comment:

fancystitching said...

How COOL is that!! I can say I actually KNOW someone who quilted one of those we see in mags and flyers!! And your creative quilting designs are great.