Sunday, September 28, 2014

Not Another One!

I'm a Quilter! I gave up every other "craft" to do quilting! Wait...I did knit some socks a couple of winters ago. And oh yeah, I forgot Machine Embroidery--I love to do that.  But all the others are pretty much absent: toll painting, needle tatting, afghan crocheting, and even most of the hand embroidery. 

Last Christmas, I was given a card that was SO beautiful and creative.  I hadn't shopped for cards in quite a long time so totally unaware that cards that pretty aren't for purchase!  Nope! That card was hand-made by Sharon Claytor.    Is it possible receiving just one such card could have caused an addiction?  NO! Couldn't be! 

  
No other sighting of hand made cards has occurred. But--- that was pre-ScanNCut! 
I happened into JoAnn's to check on flannel. Yep- they had some on sale... Wasn't sure what color to get so walked across the store & what do I see?   PAPER! and it was on SALE! Two of those little tablet collections came home with me. Took me a full 24 hours but I did work up the courage to *try* one. Watched a video & learned a LOT!  The video was by Vicky zt This Blog and she's
having a GiveAway! Check it out!
In truth- "paper" still isn't my passion but hey- that machine will cut most anything, including FABRIC! YAY!



No comments: