Monday, November 21, 2011

Busy weekend

Why do weekends go faster than the other 5 days of the week??????????????
I had another special treat this last weekend:  our new grand daughter needed me, I'm sure of it!
And she is SO sweet!  She's still in the stage where you know IF she cries, there's something wrong.
Not whiney yet! Do girls get whiney?  No, I didn't think so!
And--- I finished up a few things. Here's a quilt I pieced back in the summer. It's
large enough for a man to throw over his legs while reading....or in our case,
it'd be while he's napping while claiming to be resting his eyes. I maintain
that if he didn't watch so much football, he wouldn't have to rest his eyes!

Here are pictures of a quilt I pieced last spring or summer. Just now bound it.

And here's one for Karen. She used Arnold's Attic fabric from Moda






Now this last quilt is one that I worked on probably a year or two ago. Just now put the binding on!

It's nice to finish some things.  There's another quilt already about 2/3 done. It's a small one, about 29" x 29".  I expect to get to show you that one tomorrow. It's got lots of feathers!

No comments: