Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Accuquilt GO!

Alrighty then! The required t-shirt quilts are done now. Haven't delivered them yet but they're done! The LAST one "required" is ready to be quilted. I whipped it out using my Accucut GO! die cutter- I used the 5" squares for the light parts and center red squares, and the 3-1/2" squares to make the stars. Here it is before quilting.
Two new books have arrived at my store:'
1st this one
 and this magazine type book- Collector's ITEM!
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I think I need to pick up Sew Scrappy next time I'm down your way!!
Merry Christmas!11

MulticoloredPieces said...

Hi, Alicia. Wow! you're a whirlwind of quilting activity! Really liked the black and white mooka-quilted quilt.
Have a happy stitching holiday and new year!
best, nadia