Wednesday, January 11, 2012

FAST!

Don't you agree that 2012 is already going fast?!?!? Seems like yesterday that I got my list of UFOs ready for the 2012 challenge at Judy Laquidara's Patchwork Times. No, I haven't made any progress on those yet- except to fold them up & put them away.  Have to clean up the work area,you know, before we can progress!  

And SewCalGal's had - oh gosh, her name's on my computer at home- head up a blog hop scheduled for February among quilters who use Accuquilt GO! machines.  We'll be playing along on that one and there WILL be a giveaway so keep it in mind- long about Valentine's Day!

Meantime, back at the ranch (aka grocery store), I've been playing with EQ.  I seem to be hung up on red & white, wouldn't you say?













1.
I just picked the ones that were my favorites to post today.  I wish we could
SEW as fast as we can design on EQ, don't you? 

1 comment:

beaquilter said...

love these, love the diamond shaped one, I gotta try that! are you doing the EQy challenge? the theme is an uneven border, have no clue how to do those, but I SHOULD learn it