Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Missing in Action?

Thank you, Lord, that we're really not "missing in action".  We have been fantastically busy since last fall!  A Huge Thank You to all our customers at Key Grocery and Quilts!

Spring happens within 60 days! YAY! But this is a bit of bad news accompanying that: I must give up a certain portion of the store to make room for the racks of veggie plants as they come in!  That will have a ...shall we say... certain effect on my sewing ability!  I mean--- if you take away the table that my Janome inhabits, that kind of puts a kink in things, doesn't it?

Where there's a will, there's a way!  Stay tuned! 

1 comment:

MulticoloredPieces said...

Hi, Alicia. I see you've changed blogs. You certainly have a challenge to compete with plants and a grocery store--you're very brave! May you find a happy corner to proceed.
best, nadia