Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Apron for cutting table storage

We all gets lots of "junk" email but sometimes it's a boon to creativity to just take a peek at whether it really was junk...or not! I'm sure y'all get the BHG email about crafts and today's email had an article entitled: "Snag easy organization ideas".  Look at this!
 
Probably like most of you, I had already clicked "next" when it dawned on me that I could make use of this idea. So I'm not the creative one-- BHG writers were.  Thank you BHG!  I had just purchased some 
French General aprons. Could I make one of them work like this crayon holder above?  As Sarah would say, "You betcha!"  Tied the apron around the legs of the butcher block cutting table
and voila! Instant rotary cutter/ruler holder! 

1 comment:

SewCalGal said...

Very cute. Thanks for sharing.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com