Monday, November 8, 2010

Stash Manicure causes Sale!

Did you get a chance to read my guest post on Stash Manicure on Nov. 4?  I showed a couple of pics in my "studio" but not nearly all the stuff.  It's caused me to think about how much I can really sew up in my lifetime.  Are there some of you who would like to add to your stash at a discount?  I hope so- because all quilting fabrics and precuts deserve good homes where they'll get lots of attention. Sort of like all pets deserve lots of attention-- and at the current time, I have too many pets fabrics.
 A jelly roll is 44 strips of 2.5" wide by the width of the fabric. Jelly rolls can be used LOTS of ways. Here's a selection from which you could choose. I have a number of jelly rolls whose normal price is $35 each. I shall be glad for these to have new homes with an adoption fee of only $25, plus the $4.90 that the USPS will charge me to ship it to you.  
So if your sewing room can handle another pet jelly roll, send me an email so I get your email addy, and I'll send you an invoice through paypal.  You don't have to have a paypal account to make the payment that way. How about it?  Want a new plaything (fabric)?

No comments: