Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Dent in My Stash

Good thing we only have the "first of the month"  once a month!  It's been a busy few days with my recent trip to Market in Houston. The happenings at Market were SO exciting what with getting to share it with my friend LIZ from Sweden. Liz is quite a business lady and I loved getting to watch her at her 1st Market. It was hard letting her go off into the wild blue yonder when I left her at the airport. Miss you, Liz!  Oh, would you like to visit Liz's website? SquareLizOnline.com

And the first of the month is always busy at our little grocery store- people have more money at the 1st of the month as opposed to the last of the month. Today's the FOURTH of the month so we're well on our way to the rest of the month, Thanksgiving and Christmas! Can you believe it?  Seems like yesterday was July 4th and we were melting! It's already cool now, and we've already had our first frost.

TODAY is my guest posting at Stash Manicure and I hope you'll take a moment to visit there.  It' a great blog with lots of stash stories and ideas for using the stash and of course, storing your stash.

No comments: