Saturday, November 27, 2010

How Many Quilts in 1 weekend?

Is there a limit to how many quilts tops can be quilted in 1 weekend?  I'm undertaking a "quilting marathon" to find out.  In my younger days, no tellin' how many I could have done but now I'm old and gray (senile?) and can't keep up like I used to do.

I'm glad we aren't having a "challenge" or something where I have to actually beat somebody at how many quilts can be quilted.  It's just that I've been so energy-less for the last couple of years, ever since I started having to work 6 days a week, in fact!!! Oh my! I hadn't thought of that!  Well........now I feel better all of a sudden! How about that!

At any rate, I have a pile of quilt tops and I'm going to see how many of them can be quilted before Sunday night crashes down around me. Wish me luck!

No comments: