Monday, July 11, 2011

New pre-cuts! yippee!

We all love new stuff, don't we?  Our stashes are cherished, yes. What would we do without them? But OH the NEW stuff! There's nothing like getting new fabric right off the bolt or opening the package to find new pre-cuts.

Have you used Jelly Rolls or Layer Cakes yet?  They make starting a new project SO easy because there's already a selection of fabric that you KNOW goes together! No shuffling through the stash to find x-number of fabrics, etc. It's already done for you! Since the pre-cuts are precise, the project is already ahead of the game just for precision only !  I'd guess my favorite is layer cakes but I like Jelly Rolls pretty well too. Fat Quarter bundles are nice but pressing is required before using and that just slows me down.

Moda's Terrain by Kate Spain

Moda's RUBY by Bonnie and Camille

Moda's Fairy Tale Friends by American Jane and this one includes Honey Buns!

Nature's Gift by Deb Strain for Moda.  This set was actually a thank you gift.   Very unexpected but very nice! 

Amelia by Me n my Sister Designs for Moda

Each of us has our favorite place to shop and I understand! If, though, you need 1 more place to shop, may
I recommend Key Grocery?  These precuts as well as more, and some fabrics on the bolt including backings,
are available there and on our website Pashofa Quilter .  (note: If the grocery man would give me more shelf space, there could magically appear MORE bolts of fabric for sale!) The quilts I make from these and other fabrics
are also available at the store although some don't stay with us very long.  

No comments: