What's our Purpose here at the shop?
A friend once asked me did I want to be a quilt shop, a sewing machine shop, an embroidery shop, a quilting business (as in finish quilts)?The friend's point was that this one little shop can't be everything to everybody- not even to me! Apparently I'm still trying, though, because our little shop is overflowing with goodies that people have requested or that I've seen and know they're good, etc. You ought to try to see all the new, ready to order fabrics at Market or that the Saleman brings and yet say "NO" to most of them just because there's no place to put them. Yeah! No room at the Inn -I mean SHOP.
THAT's WHY I have this shop! I just thoroughly enjoy helping generate ideas and share inspirations. (And the really best part is that after thinking "it" up, They have to go execute it, not me! I'm off the hook!!)
"Inspiration Social" above. You only have to come 1 day, they're both the same. Some people can only come on Saturdays but for others, a weekday is better. And hey--we'll feed you something in the middle of the 4 hours!~ What will you learn? Attendees will learn how to:
- hoop everything from a onesie to a terrycloth towel
- discover the industry’s preferred method of placement
- measure and mark without leaving a trace
- land the embroidery where they planned!
- use the pros’ applique tips
- create and critique precision lettering
- turn words into artwork
- edit designs on the fly
- transform simple sketches into artistic thread works
- multiply their embroidery design stash
- master continuous embroidery
What 'd you say? You don't have an Embroidery Machine??? Boy have we got a DEAL for YOU!!
Register now so you Don't Miss Out!